To develop a dynamic, independent medical institution dedicated to provide high quality medical education and world class health services to the community. The students are admitted on the basis of merit without any discrimination of race, colour, sex, religion, creed or caste and national or ethnic origin.
Mahatma Gandhi Hospital is led by highly skilled team of Doctors and highly dedicated supportive staff. The hospital associated with the Medical College provides for :
1. Hospital with 830 beds.
2. Emergency and Trauma facility.
3. Ultramodern 10 Operation Theaters.
4. 24 hours Ambulance facilities.
5. Various Testing Laboratories that is Microbiology, Pathology, Biochemistry and Radio-diagnosis.
6. Medico-legal and post-mortem facilities.
7. ICUs with 44 beds.
8. Blood Bank.
9. Fully automated and highly equipped laundry services.
10. Hospital kitchen and mess facility.
11. Canteen and Medical stores.